24 November 2009
return from a three-month hiatus
My, my... time flies! I'm back now that the cold weather has settled in and I'm back to being mostly home and inside. I'll try to be a better blogger... well, perhaps just being more consistent would be a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about this blogger
Mary
San Luis Valley, Colorado
mother :: artist :: fiberista :: librarian :: reader :: friend
View my complete profile
music faves
Bill Monroe
Cowboy Junkies
David Bromberg
Emmy Lou
Guy Clark
Mary Chapin Carpenter
Natalie Merchant
Old & In The Way
Over the Rhine
Robinella
blogs I follow
An Archivist's Miscellania
Carol's blog
The Bluegrass Blog
Violet Rose
WeaveZine
Weaving Spirit
blog archive
Mar 2010
(1)
Jan 2010
(1)
Dec 2009
(2)
Nov 2009
(5)
Aug 2009
(2)
Jul 2009
(1)
Jun 2009
(3)
May 2009
(8)
Mar 2009
(3)
Feb 2009
(4)
Jan 2009
(3)
Nov 2008
(7)
Oct 2008
(3)
followers
No comments:
Post a Comment