I sauteed 2 pressed cloves of garlic in olive oil, then added the chopped green and sauteed / steamed them for ~10 minutes covered. They were wonderful! The garlic is divine, and I can't imagine the greens without it. Next time... less olive oil.
22 August 2009
beet treat
Knowing that this batch of beets is absolutely organic, I felt compelled to try (for the first time!) having beet greens. So, it was an experiment. Aren't these absolutely beautiful?

I sauteed 2 pressed cloves of garlic in olive oil, then added the chopped green and sauteed / steamed them for ~10 minutes covered. They were wonderful! The garlic is divine, and I can't imagine the greens without it. Next time... less olive oil.

I sauteed 2 pressed cloves of garlic in olive oil, then added the chopped green and sauteed / steamed them for ~10 minutes covered. They were wonderful! The garlic is divine, and I can't imagine the greens without it. Next time... less olive oil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment