13 October 2008

recent scarf


I recently finished a scarf for my brother-in-law Larry.

He was so kind to make
me an assortment of fabulous shuttles and I was happy to provide a bonus for his efforts. This was made on a Kromski rigid heddle loom using peruvian wool.

Thanks Larry!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Mare! Just checking in on your blog here. Rita was trying to leave you a comment and so she'll be setting up an account and you should be hearing from her. Ciao, Donna Marie

Unknown said...

Hey Mary, I have a Google account now so maybe this will work. Larry was thrilled to see you wrote about him in your Blog and bragged about his shuttles. His neck scarf is adorning the back of our sofa. I would send pic but our computer is down as you know. It match perfectly. Hugs, Your big Sis, Rita